There is a vast market for 250 ml erlenmeyer flask, and you will likely have to screen through a lot of similar products. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best 250 ml erlenmeyer flask on the market today. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Here Are Our Top 10 250 Ml Erlenmeyer Flask At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best 250 Ml Erlenmeyer Flask You Should Consider In 2022
- Capacity: 250ml
- Graduation Interval: 25ml, up to 200ml
- Rubber Stopper: #06
- CORNING PYREX #4980-250
- Capacity: 250ml
- Graduations: 25ml, 100ml to 250ml
- Height: 148mm (approx.)
- Outside Diameter: 85mm (approx.)
- High quality inert 3.3 borosilicate glass
- 250mL Capacity: 6pcs of 250ml lab glass Erlenmeyer conical flasks in total.
- Industrial Strength: These flasks are made of 3.3 Borosilicate glass material, uniform wall thickness, high quality and heavy duty.
- Conical Type and Narrow Mouth: These flasks are narrow mouth in conical type, with printed graduation and extra large marking spot.
- Good Heat and Chemical Durability: These flasks will withstand repeated standard autoclave cycles of 121°C at 15 psi for 5 minutes, they are designed for heating by hot plate, flame, oven, microwave or heating mantle.
- Designed for use in professional laboratories, also ideal for classroom and home daily use.
- Capacity is 250mL
- Outer diameter is approx 82 mm
- Graduation interval is 25mL
- Material is Borosilicate Glass
- Dual Graduations
- Capacity: 250ml / 8oz (approx.)
- Rubber Stopper: Solid, Black
- Graduations: 25ml, 100ml to 250ml
- Height: 148mm / 5.8" (approx.)
- Outside Diameter: 85mm 3.4" (approx.)
- Volume: 250ml / 8.5oz
- Graduations: 50ml, 50ml to 200ml
- Height: 122mm / 4.8in (approx.)
- Outside Diameter: 83mm / 3.25in (approx.)
- Screw Cap: GL45 Blue Polypropylene
- High quality, borosilicate flasks
- 250mL Capacity
- 3 RUBBER STOPPERS INCLUDED: This set has 3 rubber stoppers for these 3 Erlenmeyer Flasks, which are sterile & can seal the liquid in the flasks perfectly for experiment.
- ACCURATE SCALES: 3 Erlenmeyer Flasks in different sizes (250ml 150ml 50ml) have clear and accurate scales for you to measure liquid efficiently & accurately without any problem.
- SIGNIFICANT FEATURES: Reusable, environmental friendly, will not shatter easily, easy to clean, high temperature resistance, for laboratory, chemistry, science experiment, liquid measuring, etc.
- HIGH-END MATERIAL FOR LAB: These Borosilicate Glass Erlenmeyer Flasks have High chemical durability and low thermal expansion, which can withstand the temperature under 800 °C (~1500 °F).
- PACKAGE & WORRY-FREE: Each set has 3 Erlenmeyer Flasks & 3 Rubber Stoppers. If you received defective items, please contact us via email for full refund or replacement. We would try our best to fix issues.
- LABORATORY FLASK: This narrow mouth conical borosilicate glass flask is ideal chemistry glassware for use in laboratories, schools, and for home and STEM activities and experiments.
- SAFE & DURABLE: Offering superior heat, chemical and thermal shock resistance, the flat bottom lab glassware with heavy duty rim delivers premium strength and will not shatter easily.
- CLEAR METRIC MARKINGS: A graduated metric scale in white enamel makes it easy to measure liquids and approximate contents, and the lab glass flask has a large labelling area.
- EASY TO CLEAN: The reusable glass scientific flasks are easy to clean and can be sterilized safely in autoclaves at 121°C, making them ideal for repeated use in busy lab environments.
- PYREX GLASSWARE: PYREX scientific glassware has been a trusted partner for chemists and research scientists in the toughest laboratory environments for more than 100 years.
- 4pcs of 8.5oz(250ml) glass Erlenmeyer flasks packed in box.
- Made of 3.3 Borosilicate glass material.
- Narrow Mouth with printed graduation.
- ASTM Specification E960, Type I requirements.
- Suitable for Laboratory and Daily use
What To Look For Choosing The Best 250 Ml Erlenmeyer Flask
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 250 ml erlenmeyer flask that meets your needs.
There are a few factors to consider while selecting the appropriate product for you. The first consideration is what you intend to use the product for. You may require a speedy vehicle or a product that will assist you in getting through the day. It’s advisable to find a product that has numerous applications if you need something that can accomplish both.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We choose our 250 ml erlenmeyer flask based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the 250 ml erlenmeyer flask listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.