A good 50mm lens for sony should have quality, performance and price. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best 50mm lens for sony that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to not just be helpful but also save you time and money.
Which Are The Best 50Mm Lens For Sony From Our Choice
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best 50mm lens for sony and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best 50Mm Lens For Sony People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Large F1. 8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects
- 7-blade circular aperture creates beautiful defocused bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design Ideal for full-frame e-mount cameras
- Aspherical element controls spherical aberration and coma
- Double-gauss configuration suppresses field curvature & distortion
- Built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization and 7-blade circular aperture for beautiful defocus effects
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.28 ft (0.39 m), Maximum Magnification ratio : 0.16x, Focal-Length : 50 mm and filter diameter (mm) is 49 mm
- Large F1.8 maximum aperture enables beautiful defocusing effects. Angle of View (APS-C) : 32°
- "Compact, lightweight mid-range telephoto prime with elegant aluminum alloy exterior.Diaphragm Blades 7, Rounded"
- In-the-box: Hood (ALC-SH116), Lens front cap, Lens rear cap
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format - 24-75mm (35mm Equivalent) (White Box, Kit Lens)
- Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6 to f/22-36 - One ED Element; Four Aspherical Elements
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization - Power Zoom Mechanism
- Retractable Design; Internal Focus - Minimum Focus Distance: 9.8"
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm - 1 Year AOM Warranty
- Breathtaking G MasterTM image quality right out to the edges of the frame
- Innovative optics and a large F1.4 aperture deliver magnificent bokeh
- Highly mobile, lightweight and compact lens with incredible performance
- Fast, precise, quiet autofocus and tracking for stills and movies
- Circular aperture with 11-blade iris for naturally rendered bokeh
- POWER ZOOM for smooth zooming with superb operability and quietness
- ED glass and Aspherical lens elements for excellent performance with reduced aberrations
- Built-in image stabilization
- This lens is designed for Sony ? camera system E-mount cameras. You cannot use it on A-mount cameras
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- Fixed focal length 50mm, Maximum aperture of 1.7 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography
- Lens construction is 6 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5m, Full-frame Visual angle:diagonal 46.5° horizontal 39.2° vertical 23.6°
- Metal body, lightweight and portable, also work with Sony APS-C format cameras.
- Compact F1.2 prime lens w/ awe-inspiring G Master resolution and bokeh
- F1.2 max aperture for extraordinary shallow depth of field
- Three (XA) Extreme Aspheric elements for stunning resolution
- 11-blade circular aperture contributes to gorgeous bokeh
- Compact, lightweight design: Ideal for both full-frame and APS-C2
- 40.5mm & 52mm Front Threads for Filters and Lens Cap
- Hood Is Easily And Quickly Reversible On The Mounting Ring
- Increase Color And Saturation By Reducing Lens Flares And Glares
- Protection From Accidental Impact, An Essential Add-on For Your Camera
- 24-Month Manufacturer Warranty
- Compatible with 16–50-mm retractable zoom lens (SELP1650)
- ✪Compatible with E-mount 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 Lens (NOT for E-mount 16-70mm F4 ZA Lens) .
- ✪2 Pcs 40.5mm Generic Lens Cap compatible With all 40.5mm(Ø40.5) Lens .Please note that the size of the lens cap depends on the lens model, not the camera model.
- ✪Center pinch design allows easy attachment and removal, even with a lens hood in place.
- ✪Pinch the sides of the cap and snap it into place. Includes lens cap keeper to prevent losses.
- ✪Material: high impact plastic. Color: Black.
What To Look For Choosing The Best 50Mm Lens For Sony
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best 50mm lens for sony that meets your needs.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
The type of product you wish to buy is the second thing to think about. Do you prefer a product that is simple to use or one that is more complicated? Are you looking for something tiny or something big? When it comes to picking the best product for your needs, these are all vital factors to consider.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
On the basis of these criteria, we chose our 50mm lens for sony. Is this the last step in our procedure? Definitely not! The most important thing to know about us is that we are always updating our website to guarantee that you have access to the most current and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the 50mm lens for sony listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.