There is a vast market for calming supplements for dogs, and you will likely have to screen through a lot of similar products. If you are looking for a good and reliable calming supplements for dogs to use, then you should read this post. This list has been carefully complied to provide you with ten of the best calming supplements for dogs on the market today. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
A Shortlist Of The Best Calming Supplements For Dogs
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Calming Supplements For Dogs You Should Consider In 2022
- One (1) 45-Count Box - Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Supplements Calming Care - Calming Dog Supplements
- Number 1 veterinarian-recommended dog probiotic brand to support calm behavior (Kantar Veterinary Tracker, 2021), making it an excellent dog supplement
- Calming dog food powder supplement supports dogs with anxious behaviors such as excessive vocalization, jumping, pacing, and spinning
- Purina Calming Care for dogs helps dogs cope with external stressors like separation, unfamiliar visitors, novel sounds, or changes in routine and location
- Dog probiotics powder helps dogs maintain positive cardiac activity during stressful events
- HIGH-QUALITY HEALTH SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS: Bring your friendly pup the calm he needs during separation, storms, grooming or travel with tasty soft chew calming aid dog supplements that promote normal nervous system function.
- PET SUPPLEMENTS FOR ANXIETY: Ensure that your canine companion receives the support needed to reduce stress and tension. NaturVet Quiet Moments Calming Aid Dog Supplement.
- WHOLESOME DOG SUPPLEMENTS FOR NERVOUSNESS: Each dog soft chew in this NaturVet Calming Aid dog supplement is enhanced with melatonin, ginger, L-Tryptophan and thiamin to reduce tension and stress when dogs over 12 weeks experience anxiety during storms or when traveling.
- TASTY, DOG SOFT CHEW SUPPLEMENT: Help your pet stay calm and relaxed with Quiet Moments tasty soft chews. These soft chew dog supplements taste like a treat and are packaged in a re-sealable jar for continued freshness.
- PET PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST: Since 1994, NaturVet has been serving the four-legged community with wholesome, vitamin-infused dog supplements so that your pup or senior dog maintains a healthy lifestyle. Made in the USA, each pet product from NaturVet is cGMP compliant facility.
- Proprietary use of probiotic strain BL999 to help dogs maintain calm behavior
- Helps support dogs with anxious behaviors such as excessive vocalization, jumping, pacing, and spinning
- Helps dogs cope with external stressors like separation, unfamiliar visitors, novel sounds, or changes in routine and location
- Helps dogs maintain positive cardiac activity during stressful events
- Three (3) 45-Count Box - Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets Calming Care Canine Formula Dog Supplements
- Calming Behavioral Support for Small to Medium Dogs and Cats: Solliquin behavioral health supplements help support balanced behavior and relaxation for fearful or stressed pets and during periods of adjustment in your pet's daily routine. For dogs and cats 8-30 lbs.
- Support During Stressful Times: For some pets, stressful events like fireworks, thunderstorms, and car rides can result in difficult behavior
- Relaxation without Sedation: Solliquin helps promote and maintain calm and relaxed behavior.
- Easy to Serve: These tasty soft chews are formulated with whey protein concentrate, magnolia and phellodendron extracts, and L-theanine, an amino acid found naturally in green tea that stimulates the production of alpha brain waves
- From the #1 Veterinarian Recommended Supplement Company*: Nutramax Laboratories Veterinary Sciences has been a leader in pet health for over 30 years, and provides supplements to support joint health, digestive health, and overall wellness
- For a Calm, Cool & Collected Senior Pup - Advanced Calming & Cognition Bites is a chewable supplement that supports cognitive function, memory recall, and normal stress for your canine.
- Featuring DHAgold - At 150mg per chew, DHAgold is an algae derived source of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid), an Omega-3 fatty acid that helps to support brain health for your furry best friend.
- Clinically Studied Ashwagandha - These chicken flavored chews also include Sensoril, a clinically studied form of Ashwagandha that can help your pet cope with external stressors.
- Supports Composure - These chewables are a great way to help dogs with normal stress, plus nervous and hyperactive behavior for storms, thunder, car rides, firework displays, and more.
- Treat Your Pup to Pawsome Ingredients - Organic Lion’s Mane Mushroom may support normal brain and nerve function, plus normal memory recall,while Chamomile may helpdogs exhibiting nervousness, hyperactivity, and discontentment.
- DOG CALMING CHEWS: This calming aid helps support a dog's nervous system in reducing stress and tension and helps calm hyperactive behavior. Particularly useful in stressful situations including excessive dog barking, thunderstorms, travel, grooming, fireworks, separation anxiety, bringing home a new pet, or trips to the vet.
- STRESS RELIEF DREAM TEAM: The combo of thiamine and l-tryptophan helps reduce stress and tension. Thiamine (B1) is a vitamin in the B complex group that is water soluble and has calming properties. L-Tryptophan increases levels of serotonin in the brain, a calming neurotransmitter.
- SUPPORTS SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Included in this unique Chew + Heal formula is ginger and chamomile, both help settle the stomach and are often used to ease indigestion for pets. Ginger helps settle sensitive and upset stomachs, which is especially helpful for road trips and travelling.
- REST & RELAXATION: Melatonin is a naturally produced hormone which helps regulate sleep and wake cycles and helps promote rest and relaxation. Chamomile is a plant extract used for sleepiness, and passion flower is used for relaxation, to soothe tension and relieve occasional anxiety and stress.
- MADE IN AMERICA: Give these dog calming treats approximately 30 minutes before the stressful situation will commence. Designed for dogs over 12 weeks, check the product package for the suggested dosage for your size pet. The chews are ease to chew, especially helpful for elder pets, and they're delicious!
- HIGH-QUALITY EMOTIONAL SUPPORT SUPPLEMENT FOR DOGS: Recommended for long-term, 24/7 calming support when given on a daily basis. Helps with temperament, behavioral training, barking, howling, pacing, digging, stress, and general nervousness.
- BOTANICAL DAILY CALMING AID DOG SUPPLEMENT: Magnesium, Melatonin and Passion Flower help to promote rest and relaxation, Chamomile helps support sensitive stomachs, B-vitamins help support balanced behavior, Chinese Herbs Ziziphus, Dan Shen, Schizandra, Polygala, and Oyster Shell work synergistically to provide emotional balance when given on a daily basis.
- DOG SUPPLEMENT FOR STRESS AND NERVOUSNESS: Botanical blend of ingredients in this dog soft chew supplement help to maintain contentment during separation, travel and tension caused by changes in daily routine.
- TASTY, DOG SOFT CHEW SUPPLEMENT: These calming dog supplements are available in 120-count soft chews that taste like a treat and are packaged in a re-sealable jar for continued freshness.
- PET PRODUCTS YOU CAN TRUST: For over 25 years NaturVet has offered a high-quality line of pet health supplements developed by veterinarians and staff scientists for dogs, cats and horses. NaturVet manufacturers solution based supplements to help ensure the superior quality of life pets deserve.
- Zylkene's formula is clinically proven to help relieve stress without the drowsy side effects
- Vet recommended to help relieve anxiety during thunderstorms, car rides, separation and more
- Zylkene's calming supplements are made with natural ingedients that are easy on sensitive stomachs
- Zylkene's dog calming & cat calming formula is taste tested and proven effective
- For best results, start giving Zylkene 1-2 days before a stress event. For short and long term use
- Natural stress support: Our dog calming chews support calm, relaxation, and ease in a bold, beef-y chew that your dog will love! Each bite has natural calming herbs like chamomile, ginger, and melatonin that help Fido stay calm and collected.
- A natural way to help calm and comfort: Finn Calming Aid may help your dog relax with soothing natural herbs like melatonin, chamomile, passion flower, ginger root, and the calming amino acids l-theanine and l-tryptophan.
- Soothe stressful moments: Promote calmness during times of separation with a daily serving of Calming Aid. May also help for travel, vet trips, fireworks, barking, licking, and other stressful times when your dog may need calm and composure.
- Finn supplements are certified by the National Animal Supplement Council (NASC) and chews are made in the USA from premium, cold pressed ingredients and no added fillers
- Your dog will drool over all-natural ingredients like real beef liver and natural cheese. Formulated with veterinarians and canine nutritionists.
- Keep Fido Calm - Ancient Elements Calming Bites are delicious soft chews with premium ingredients and an ancient base of quinoa, millet, amaranth, and sorghum to promote calmness and composure.
- Features Suntheanine – These calming dog chewables contain 30mg of Suntheanine per chew, which is a clinically studied form of L-theanine that helps promote a sense of relaxation and calmness.
- Plus Sensoril Ashwagandha – At 25 mg per chew, this advanced clinically studied form of Ashwagandha can help your canine by promoting relaxing comfort, focus and clarity from external stressors.
- Great for Tense Moments – These pet soft chews are great for stressful situations, sleeping support, bark troubles, hyper or aggressive behavior for fireworks, thunderstorms, parks, and more!
- Calming Blend – This supplement includes Hemp Seed Powder, Valerian Root, Melatonin, Organic Chamomile, Organic Passionflower, Ginger Root, Lemon balm, L Tryptophan, and Magnesium Citrate for Fido.
What To Look For Choosing The Best Calming Supplements For Dogs
Not every calming supplements for dogs comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There are a few factors to consider while selecting the appropriate product for you. The first consideration is what you intend to use the product for. You may require a speedy vehicle or a product that will assist you in getting through the day. It’s advisable to find a product that has numerous applications if you need something that can accomplish both.
For example, if you want a product that will help you lose weight, you would look for a product that is calorie-free or has low calories. Additionally, you would want a product that is healthy and will help you lose weight. If you want a car that will make your commute easier, you might prefer a small car or an SUV.
In today’s competitive world, it’s important to find the right product for your needs. This guide will help you do just that. You’ll learn about what to look for and how to choose the best product for you.
There are numerous advantages to a certain product. On the product’s website, you’ll find a list of advantages. There are, however, several products that offer distinct benefits not found in other goods. Some items, for example, include antioxidants that can help lessen the risk of cancer. Other products contain substances that aid in the improvement of sleep quality or cognitive function.
On the basis of these criteria, we chose our calming supplements for dogs. Is this the last step in our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. Please let us know if any of the calming supplements for dogs included here is incorrect, irrelevant, or just outdated. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we’ll do our best to correct our list as soon as possible.