A good heatilator parts should have quality, performance and price. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best heatilator parts that you can consider. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Which Are The Best Heatilator Parts From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Heatilator Parts You Should Consider In 2022
- Natural Gas
- Replaces 25660
- Pilot tube, thermocouple, thermopile, and ignitor wire
- HHT Junction Box - Plastic (4021-013)
- Gas Fireplace Junction Box
- Part # 4021-013
- Heat N Glo
- 【NATURAL GAS PILOT ASSEMBLY】Keep your fireplace operating properly with this Natural Gas Pilot Assembly 4021-732. It includes a thermocouple, thermopile, sparker electrode and pilot tubing to give you a complete assembly. This gas fireplace assembly is compatible with a wide array of models of Heatilator and Heat 'N Glo units.
- 【PREMIUM MATERIALS】- Natural Gas Pilot Assembly is made of premium material, it is durable and have a super long service life. When you install it do not over-bend the copper pipe. So as not to cause unnecessary losses.
- 【PERFECT COMPATIBLE】- The Propane and Natural Gas Pilot Assembly fit for Heatilator Fireplace Parts, can perfect compatible with the specified models,please check the models we listed below.
- 【REPLACES PARTS NUMBER】- Directly replaces this parts number: HHT part # 4021-732. Replaces old part number 25660. OEM Heatilator part
- 【1-YEAR Warranty】- This fireplace gas pilot assembly comes with a 1-year warranty. If you have any dissatisfaction, please tell us immediately to ask for a new or refund within 90 days from the purchase date. We will give you a satisfactory solution within 12 hours.
- Fits: Heatilator PS35, PS50, CAB50
- Heatilator Eco-Choice part # SRV7058-188
- Replaces old part number SRV7058-172
- Replacement 3 speed control / circuit board for Heatilator Eco-Choice pellet stoves
- Fits Heatilator Models: ~ Eco-Choice PS35 ~ Eco-Choice PS50 ~ Eco-Choice CAB50
- Bundle Includes 1 Thermocouple (812-4470 | PH-20154) & 1 Thermocouple Protection Tube (SRV7034-186)
- Top Quality Aftermarket Part for 812-4470 - Meets or exceeds all OEM Standards
- The Thermocouple Ceramic Cover is the protection tube that goes over the thermocouple. It MUST be in place or the thermocouple will burn itself out in short time.
- The Thermocouple is the device that monitors the fire after start-up. Once it reaches temperature the thermocouple allows the stove to start feeding on it's own in normal operation mode. If your stove goes out after the initial start-up cycle, more than likely the thermocouple needs to be inspected or replaced.
- Genuine, Certified OEM part from IHP (Innovative Hearth Products)
- Fits Models: ~ PS35 ~ PS50 ~ CAB50
- Thermally Protected Wires- 18″ length with Male Connectors
- Highest Quality – Exceeds all OEM & Aftermarket standards
- 380 Watts, 120V AC
- 1 Year Warranty through the manufacturer with our no hassle replacement guarantee
- Fits Quadrafire Models: 1000 ~1100i Insert ~1200 Freestanding ~1200i Insert ~800 Nova ~Castile Freestanding ~Castile Insert ~Contour ~Edge 60 ~Mt Vernon AE ~Mt Vernon AE Insert ~Mt Vernon E2 ~Mt Vernon E2 Insert ~Mt Vernon OE ~Santa Fe ~Santa Fe Insert ~Trekker ~Trekker Insert
- Fits Pleasant Hearth Models: PH35PS ~ PH50CABPS ~ PH50PS
- Fits PelPro Models: PP130 ~ PP60 ~ PP70 ~ PPC90 ~ TSC90
- Fits Heatilator Models: CAB50 ~ PS35 ~ PS50
- Top Quality Aftermarket Part. Exceeds All OEM Standards. One Year Warranty
- Propane Gas
- Replaces 485-511A
- Pilot tube, thermocouple, thermopile, and ignitor wire are about 24" long.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Heatilator Parts
Before choosing a heatilator parts, you should take the following considerations into account.
There are a few factors to consider while selecting the appropriate product for you. The first consideration is what you intend to use the product for. You may require a speedy vehicle or a product that will assist you in getting through the day. It’s advisable to find a product that has numerous applications if you need something that can accomplish both.
For example, if you want a product that will help you lose weight, you would look for a product that is calorie-free or has low calories. Additionally, you would want a product that is healthy and will help you lose weight. If you want a car that will make your commute easier, you might prefer a small car or an SUV.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We choose our heatilator parts based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. And you, the reader, are part of that group. Please let us know if any of the heatilator parts listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, or simply outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.