The market for integral 512 gb microsdxc is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best integral 512 gb microsdxc that you can consider. We believe these items will save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Integral 512 Gb Microsdxc From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Integral 512 Gb Microsdxc People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Ideal for Android smartphones and tablets, and MIL cameras
- Up to 512GB to store even more hours of Full HD video(2). 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less. (2)Full HD (1920x1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See official SanDisk website.
- Up to 120MB/s transfer speeds let you move up to 1000 photos in a minute(5). Up to 120MB/s read speed, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, require compatible devices capable of reaching such speed. Write speeds lower. Based on internal testing; Performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. (5)Based on internal testing on images with an average file size of 3.55MB (up to 3.7GB total) with USB 3.0 reader. Your results will vary based on host device, file attributes, and other factors.
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (1). (1) A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.
- English (Publication Language)
- ALL THE SPACE YOU NEED: Store lots of media on your phone with this micro SD memory card, load games on your Nintendo Switch and other devices, and download more apps on your tablet at top-notch speed.
- FAST AND SMOOTH: Superfast U3, class 10 rated transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s¹,²and UHS-I Interface.³
- EXPAND AND STORE BIG: The EVO Select card ranges from 64GB - 512GB, allowing you to record high-quality footage on your DJI drone, store it, and transfer it between devices.
- YOU’RE FULLY PROTECTED: EVO Plus takes on life’s adventures with water⁴, temperature⁵, X-ray⁶, ⁷magnet, drop⁸, and wears⁹ out protection. Backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- ¹Speed and rating apply to 128GB, 256GB and 512GB cards. 64GB card is U1 rated, with transfer speeds of up to 130MB/s. ²Stated performance is achieved by using EVO Plus microSD cards with Samsung readers. ³Ratings apply to 128GB and 256GB cards. 32GB and 64GB card is A1, V10, UHS-I rated.⁴Water proof: withstand up to 72 hours in seawater. ⁵Temperature proof: operating temperatures of -25 C to 85 C; non-operating temperatures of -40 C to 85 C. ⁶X-Ray Proof: up to 100mGy, equal to airport X-ray machines. ⁷Magnetic-Proof up to 15,000 gauss, or the magnetic field equivalent of a high-field MRI. ⁸Drop: withstand drops up to 5meters (16.4 feet)⁹ Wearout: up to 10,000 swipes.
- Capture, Store and Transfer Files Effortlessly: Samsung microSD EVO Select is best for high res photos, gaming, music, tablets, laptops, action cameras, drones, phones, Android devices and more
- Ultra Fast Read/Write Speeds: Up to 100MB/S Read and 90MB/S Write Speeds; UHS Speed Class U3 and Speed Class 10 (Performance may vary based on host device, interface, usage conditions, and other factors)
- Built to Last Reliability: Keep your memories, adventures and data safe against water, extreme temperatures, and other harsh conditions; Memory card is waterproof, temperature proof, X ray proof and magnetic proof
- More Space and Higher Speed: Free up your devices with the largest capacity, perfect for 4K UHD video (4K UHD video support for 51GB, 256GB and 128GB cards. Host device compatibility my vary)
- Capacity to Live Large: With massive amounts of storage, 512GB is enough for 24 hours of 4K UHD video, 78 hours of Full HD video, 150,300 photos, or 77,300 songs
- Up to 160MB/s read speeds to save time transferring high res images and 4K UHD videos (2); Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- Up to 90MB/s write speeds for fast Shooting; Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds
- 4K UHD and Full HD Ready (2) with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and video Speed Class 30 (V30) (5)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in app Performance (8). Compatible with microSDHC, microSDXC, microSDHC UHS-I, and microSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
- Built for and tested in harsh conditions: temperature Proof, Water Proof, shock Proof and x ray Proof(4)
- Premium memory solution for action cameras, drones, or high-end smartphones and tablets
- Superior read speed up to 160MB/s and write speed up to 120MB/s
- Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p Full-HD and 4K UHD video, and high-resolution photos
- Quickly run your apps at blazing A2 speed
- Limited lifetime product support for card and one-year for adapter
- YOUR NEW GO-TO CARD: Capture seamless 4K videos¹ on your compatible phone or drone with this micro SD memory card. Expanded storage gives you freedom to play more high performance, intensive games on your tablet or gaming device as well as extra memory for your GoPro.
- TAKE YOUR BURST SHOT: Stunningly fast U3, Class10 rated read/write speeds up to 160/120MB/s, let you shoot more photos faster² and 4K videos¹ look sharp with UHS-I Interface.
- ADD SPACE, KEEP IT ALL: Huge capacities of 128GB, 256GB and 512GB give you plenty of storage space for hi-res photos, must-have apps, and all the media you want. Get extra drone memory that will allow you to record high-quality footage on your DJI drone, store it, and transfer it between devices.
- YOU’RE FULLY PROTECTED: The Pro Plus takes on life’s adventures with water³, temperature⁴, X-ray⁵, magnet⁶, drop⁷ and wearout⁸ protection; Backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
- Performance and reliability you can count on from the flash memory brand⁹; All firmware and components are produced in-house.
- Micro SD Card 512GB. Fast Read/Write Speed up to: 95MB/s and 80MB/s respectively for high-resolution photo capturing. Extended Capacity for pictures, music, documents
- 4K UHD Capable and Full HD Ready with UHS-I speed class 3 (U3) and video speed class 30 (V30). Cool travel gadgets for action cameras, DSLR, drones, laptops and more
- Rated Application Class 1 (A1) for faster app loading and enhanced app performance. Great storage accessories for tablets, smartphones, games consoles, android devices. Micro SD card for Nintendo Switch, a system update is required for using a microSDXC card, visit the Nintendo Switch official website for more details
- High durability Micro Card that is waterproof, shockproof, temperature proof and X-ray proof. Keep your data secure in dashcams, CCTV, surveillance and driving recorders
- microSDXC card, look for the SDXC logo on cards and host devices to ensure compatibility. 3-Year Limited Warranty. Includes Full-Size adapter for extended use
- Save time with card offload speeds of up to 190MB/s powered by SanDisk QuickFlow Technology (Up to 190MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. SanDisk QuickFlow Technology is only available for 64GB, 128GB, 256GB, 400GB, 512GB, and 1TB capacities. 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes and 1TB=1,000,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.)
- Pair with the SanDisk Professional PRO-READER SD and microSD to achieve maximum speeds (sold separately)
- Up to 130MB/s write speeds for fast shooting (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.)
- 4K and 5K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) (Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080), 4K UHD (3840 x 2160), and 5K UHD (5120 X 2880) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes and other factors. See HD page on SanDisk site. UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See the SD Association’s official website.)
- Rated A2 for faster loading and in-app performance (A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors)
- Compatible with Nintendo Switch, portable gaming devices, smartphones and tablets
- Fast transfer speeds for quick loading time with up to 150MB/s read
- Store more videos, movies, games, music and your favorite content with large capacity
- Loads apps faster with A2-rated performance
- Five-year limited product support
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Compatible with smartphones, tablets, cameras, GoPro/action cameras, laptops, desktop computers, DSLRs, drones, Nintendo Switch/other portable consoles and much more. Includes SD adapter. Note: Please refer to compatible devices list (keep update) in below Product guides for more detail.
- HIGH QUALITY STORAGE: Perfect for high resolution photos, for recording and storing Full HD/4K videos and any other data type
- ULTRA FAST: Read speed up to 100mb/s. Write speed up to 90mb/s (varies according to memory size). UHS, U3, Class 10 and A2 speed classes for an optimal smartphone experience
- LASTING RELIABILITY: Shockproof, IPX6 waterproof, temperature-proof (-10° to 80°), X-Ray-proof and magnetic-proof
- Note: Actual storage capacity shown by a device's OS may be less than the capacity indicated on the product label due to different measurement standards. The available storage capacity is higher than 465GB.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Integral 512 Gb Microsdxc
Before choosing a integral 512 gb microsdxc, you should take the following considerations into account.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
The type of product you wish to buy is the second thing to think about. Do you prefer a product that is simple to use or one that is more complicated? Are you looking for something tiny or something big? When it comes to picking the best product for your needs, these are all vital factors to consider.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We choose our integral 512 gb microsdxc based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the integral 512 gb microsdxc listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.