The market for Best light meter for grow lights is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. If you are looking for a good and reliable Best light meter for grow lights to use, then you should read this post. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated Best light meter for grow lights that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to not just be helpful but also save you time and money.
Here Are Our Top 10 Best Light Meter For Grow Lights At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
Top 10 Best Light Meter For Grow Lights You Should Go For In 2022
- Measures luminosity from 0 to 200,000 Lux and ambient temperature
- High accuracy of ±3% rdg ± 8 dgts (<10,000 Lux), ±4% rdg ±10 dgts (>10,000 Lux)
- 4 digital color LCD screen, MIN/Max readings, data hold, auto power off, and low battery indication
- Wide range of application, use lux light meter for set design, factory, office or home use
- lightweight and compact, 2 years long period warranty
- AS803 Lux Light Meter is used to measure intensities of illumination in Lux or Footcandles, widely used in scenic design, research teaching, industry inspection as well as agriculture researching and illumination control.
- With the advanced built-in calibration sensor and twice per second frequency, it takes only a split second for an accurate reading. The rotatable head is beneficial to multi-directional detection.
- Large LCD display and backlight.
- Hand-held design and small size make the meter easy to carry.
- Measuring range: 0-200,000 Lux
- ACCURATE and COST EFFECTIVE: The Phantom PHOTOBIO Advanced Quantum PAR Meter provides measurement for any light source used in horticultural applications.
- MEASURES BROAD SPECTRUM: The Advanced Quantum PAR meter is designed to measure PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700nm.
- MAXIMIZE CROP YIELDS: There is a positive proportional relationship between the number of photons absorbed in 400 to 700nm band and the rate of photosynthesis.
- COMPACT and COMPLETE main unit, remote sensor, two connection cables (short-coiled & 12’ long-straight), AAA batteries and protective carrying case.
- RELIABILITY: Phantom’s track record of robust reliability and performance in horticultural equipment
- ★【Professional LED Light Meter】: Whether you're a set designer, or looking to set the mood, proper lighting is a must. The Dr.meter Digital LED Light Meter measures the brightness (up to 200,000 lux) of fluorescent, metal halide, incandescent, and high-pressure sodium lights, guaranteeing the perfect luminosity every time.
- ★【Ultra Fast, Ultra Precise】: A split second is all it takes for an accurate reading. An advanced built-in calibration sensor measures the light levels at a super fast, twice per second speed.
- ★【Easy and Intuitive】: Using this digital LED light meter couldn't be easier. Just turn it on, point it at the light source, and check out the reading on the display screen. There are 4 adjustable measuring ranges (200lux, 2,000lux, 20,000lux, 200,000lux). Preprogrammed settings like auto power off, data hold, unit adjustment, and more do the hard work for you.
- ★【270 Degree Rotatable Detector】: Keep an eye on the light level anywhere in the room. The optical detector rotates a full 270 degree for muti-directional detection.
- ★【Tripod Mountable】: Have your hands full? Don't sweat it. Thanks to the screw base design, this LED light meter can be placed on a tripod for hands-free use.
- 1.【1-200,000 Max Luminance range】This light meter is an instrument that specifically measures luminosity and brightness.Range can be up to 1-200,000 lux.It is enough to test all natural and artificial light.
- 2.【±4 Hight Accuracy Long Lifespan】The len is 180 degree rotatable depending in different conditions, and accuracy of test could be less than ±4.Widly used in homes,office,warehouse,production line,growing dance hall,gym...
- 3.【Multi-Function】Dada Hold|Max/Min Lock,realtime temperature,foot candles/lux switch.
- 4.【Lux/FC Unit Switch| LCD Backlit】This light meter has an exsiting sensor that tests real time surrounding temperature,with LCD backlit display,you will be able to see data clearly in dark places. The measure unit could be switched between Lux and foot candles.
- 5.【Mini Design Delicate Easy to Carry】AS803 miniature luuxmeter has an exquisite design,small,light and convenient to carry anywhere in your pocket.
- 【Quantum Par Meter】This fully portable handheld PAR meter features our highly accurate, integrated Quantum Sensor that measures PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700 nm. It measures up to 10,000 μmol/s compared with 2,000 μmol/s for other meters on the market.
- 【Save Money:】 Best selling AND useful for your indoor growing plants and 3.get you in the ball park of light requirements and testing for half the cost.
- 【All Indoor plants】 Data logging capability using standard mini-USB cable and proprietary data logging software and Low power consumption with built-in low battery power indication.
- 【High Precision】 Constant linear response curve (as opposed to other meters’ Gaussian response) yields higher accuracy independent of wavelength—perfect for measuring LED light output.
- 【Rechargeable】【Free return/exchange/refund if any concern】【Charging 1-2 hours before use if no power】1year warranty. US patent.
- ☀【HIGH ACCURACY】+/- 4% of readings for 10000 Lux, 1000 FC; +/- 5% of readings +/- 10 digits for 400000 Lux, 40000FC
- ☀【0.4 SECOND RESPONSE】2~3 times sampling per second, Instantly to measure out how much luminosity intensity you’re getting, No more guessing
- ☀【WIDE MEASURE RANGE】 This light meter can measure luminance at 0.01~400,000 Lumens, (0.01~40,000 Foot Candles), Which is much wider than the others. Resolution 0.01
- ☀【EASY TO USE】The light sensor can be rotated 270º, so you don’t need to turn around the light meter to measure luminosity intensity from different angles. Just rotate the sensor, and you can still read the illuminance at front
- ☀【MEMORIZE THE LIGHT READINGS】This Lux Meter can help you record 33 sets of readings,Temp Testing, The RELATIVE measuring mode will show you the difference between current / recorded data. Ideal lux meter to measure light intensity for LED grow lights,garden, plants, school, office, state, LED lights, indoor and outdoor
- ☀【Wider Light Measurement Range】-Illuminance measurement range: 0.1~300,000Lux (0.01~30,000FC); Lux and foot candle optional; resolution: 0.1Lux/FC; high accuracy of ±4% on average; ideal light level detector for photography, plant growing lights, LED, sunlight, aquarium, tank and so on.
- ☀【270° Rotatable Light Sensor】-This photo detector with silicon diode filter, can rotate 270° for every corner and every angle measurement easily, select the optimal measuring angle and get the most accurate reading of lighting levels at the front.
- ☀【Ambient Temperature & Light Display】AIOMEST AI-881E multifunctional luxmeter can display environment temp and light at the same time. Different units are optional: ℉/℃; Lux/ FC (Foot Candle) Helps you to adjust the most suitable lights and temp for your plants
- ☀【Accurate Foot Candle Meter】-Taking quick samples 2~3 times per second for precise testing, storage up to 33 sets of data records, ambient temperature display, it is great to use this lumens device for continuous data collection, comparison and analysis.
- ☀【12 Months Warranty】-Provide with 1 years warranty and lifetime tech support to let you buy freely. This lument tester also comes with storage bag, 1.5V * 2 batteries, screw driver. Very easy to use with Max/Min modes, Bar graph level indicator, Backlit screen
- 【Cost Effective】QUANTUNM SUN branded light par meter provides accurate and cost-effective measurement for any light source used in horticultural applications. It measures up to 10,000 μmol/s compared with 2,000 μmol/s for other meters on the market
- 【High Precision】 This fully portable handheld PAR meter features our highly accurate, integrated Quantum Sensor that measures PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700 nm.The constant linear response curve (as opposed to other meters' Gaussian response) yields higher accuracy independent of wavelength perfect for measuring LED light output
- 【Professional 】Data logging capability using proprietary data logging software available at Quantum Sun. Perfect for ALL indoor plants
- 【Rechargable】 Low power consumption with built-in low battery power Indication. Coming with USB cable. Just plug in any USB port or USB adapter (Charging 1-2 hours before use if no power)
- 【US Patented Technology】Automatic electric light calibration modes ensure accurate readings from any source
- 【Quantum Par Meter】QUANTUM SUN Quantum par meter provides accurate and cost-effective measurement for any light source used in horticultural applications. This fully portable handheld PAR meter features our highly accurate, integrated Quantum Sensor that measures PAR (Photosynthetically Active Radiation) flux in wavelengths ranging from 400 to 700 nm. It measures up to 10,000 μmol/s compared with 2,000 μmol/s for other meters on the market
- 【High precision】 The constant linear response curve (as opposed to other meters' Gaussian response) yields higher accuracy independent of wavelength perfect for measuring LED light output. Low power consumption with built-in low battery power Indication
- 【Rchargeable】 Coming with USB cable. Just plug in any USB port or USB adapter (Charging 1-2 hours before use if no power)
- 【Professional 】Data logging capability using standard mini-USB cable and proprietary data logging software available at Quantum Sun. Perfect for ALL indoor plants
- 【US Patented Technology】Automatic electric light calibration modes ensure accurate readings from any source
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Light Meter For Grow Lights
Before choosing a Best light meter for grow lights, you should take the following considerations into account.
The first step is to determine what your needs are. Once you know what you need, it’s time to start finding the right product.
The type of product you wish to buy is the second thing to think about. Do you prefer a product that is simple to use or one that is more complicated? Are you looking for something tiny or something big? When it comes to picking the best product for your needs, these are all vital factors to consider.
The third thing to consider is what type of price range are you willing to pay for the product. Are you willing to spend a little bit more than others, or are you willing to spend more than necessary? This is another important consideration when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
On the basis of these criteria, we chose our Best light meter for grow lights. Is this the last step in our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the Best light meter for grow lights listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.