The market for m 2 wireless card is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best m 2 wireless card that you can consider. We hope you will find these items to be helpful and save you time and money.
Which Are The Best M 2 Wireless Card From Our Choice
Take a look at the following comparison chart of our top 10 best m 2 wireless card that will win your heart.
10 Best M 2 Wireless Card You Should Consider In 2022
- 【AX210 Wi-Fi 6E Card】Adopts the upcoming Wi-Fi 6E standard, provides tri-band (2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz) signal. Max Speed up to 574Mbps @2.4GHz + 2400Mbps @5GHz +2400Mbps @6GHz.
- 【Bluetooth 5.3 Version】 Compared with Blue-tooth 5.1, it has larger capacity, higher speed and extremely low latency. With Bluetooth 5.3 technology, reduce power consumption and offer a fast and stable transmission.
- 【NGFF M.2 2230 Interface】 Enables Key A or E M.2 socket to attach the module. (Not for Key M and B, Key M and B are used in SSD). Please make sure there is M.2 Connector in your laptop.
- 【Only Work With Windows 10/11 64-bit】 Need download and install driver from Intel or EDUP website(Search AX210NGW from Intel/EDUP website).
- 【Warm Tips】 If the CD driver not work or other question, please try to download the newest drive in Intel official website; if driver can’t be installed, we suggest you to update Windows 10 version first then reinstall the card's driver. Contact us at sales@wise-tiger. com if you're not sure the compatibility.
- 【Ultrafast Wi-Fi Speed】OKN AX210 Brings wifi into 6GHz, Update your wifi to Tri-Band. Max Speed up to 574Mbps @2.4GHz + 2400Mbps @5GHz +2400Mbps @6GHz. 2.4GHz for the long range, 5GHz for the high speed, 6GHz for the higher speed, Interference free and Ultra-low Latency
- 【WiFi 6E Technology 】AX210 wifi Module has the latest wifi 6 R2 technology and frequency band resources, which can be compatible with existing wifi routers and wifi routers to be released soon, such as ASUS, Netgear and tplink
- 【Upgraded from AX200】AX210 has all the features of AX200, such as MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, OFDMA, 160MHz, etc
- 【Compatible With BT 5.3】BT 5.3 is coming with AX210. Based on Bluetooth 5.2, it has larger capacity, higher speed, extremely low latency and stronger battery life
- 【WPA3 Network Security】Support WPA WPA2 WPA3 Network Security
- REKONG AX210 arrives in an M.2 2230 NGFF not CNVI supporting a maximum speed of 2.4Gbps on the 5GHz (160MHz) band and around 574 MB/s using 2.4GHz band (802.11ax in both). The module supports MU-MIMO, 2x2 TX/RX channels with two antennas and BT5.2.In addition to Windows 10 and Google Chrome OS,there's also Linux support, enabled in the Linux 5.1 kernel.(if you have any existing Wifi or Bluetooth drivers，it may cause an error in the device manager and the newly installed card may not operate.
- Compact desktop PCs with M.2 NGFF motherboard: Samsung/Dell/Sony/ACER/ASUS/MSI/Clevo/Terransforce /Hasee Asrock Fatality X X370 etc HP desktop PCs.Only for Intel CPU in 4/5th/6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M.2 A/E Key Interface. Lenovo(ThinkPad) Desktop PCs: Only for Intel CPU in 6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M2 A/E Key Interface. Compatible Desktop PCs with NGFF M.2 motherboard(no brand limitation):MSI,ASUS,GIGABYTE,HP,DELL,LENOVO etc.
- WiFi 6E AX210 adapter is designed to support the upcoming 11ax standard, supports 2x2 Wi-Fi 6E technology, including UL and DL OFDMA and 1024QAM, delivering data rates upto 2.4Gbps.The REKONG AX210 module can provide Gigabit wireless speed and dramatically improve your connected experience at home, work, or on the go.driver:https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/204836/Intel-Wi-Fi-6E-AX210-Gig-
- New BT5.2 Function Equipped with BT5.2 technology.Support connecting with Bluetooth headset, Bluetooth stereo, Bluetooth keyboard, Bluetooth mouse and others for more conveniences and demands. Efficient WiFi Emission Insert it in a desktop computer to build wireless WIFI signals. Mobile phones, desktops, tablet, PCs are able to connected.
- Compatibility:REKONG AX210 module full supports the latest Microsoft Windows 10 64bit OS, as well as Linux.Support the new 802.11ax standard with its unique features such as OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, 160MHz channels and spatial reuse. Compatible with all the wireless routers and any 11ac or 11n devices.Compatible with all Intel base CPU, some AMD CPU may have comaptibility issue.
- No vPro Technology
- Intel recommended wireless solution for 8th Generation Intel Core processors (older PC or other processors may not work)
- Bluetooth 5
- Microsoft Windows 10* Ready (64-bit only)
- M.2 2230 Form Factor - M.2 2230 modules enable system configuration and platform usages flexibility with the use of a standard Key A or E socket for attaching the module
- ATTENTION.. This module must be used with an Intel SoC which supports Connectivity Integration (CNVi). Please use Intel 9260 if you're not sure if your system supports this Intel 9560. Or consult your system builder/manufacturer support.
- Host Interfaces Wi-Fi: PCI based (Internal to the SoC)
- Interfaces to the SoC Wi-Fi: CNVio (Intel propietary bus inspired by the DPHY low power interface)
- Supported Operating System: Windows 10 (64-bit ONLY), Linux (Limited feature support), Chrome
- Intel corrected errors in CNVio trace numbers on M.2 2230 (pins 21 and 23 swapped) on April 2017
- The REKONG Wi-Fi 6E AX210 (Gig+) adapter is designed to support upcoming Wi-Fi 6E technology and related Wi-Fi Alliance Wi-Fi 6E1 certification. The product supports dual-stream Wi-Fi in the 2.4GHz, 5GHz and 6GHz bands, and includes improved TCP throughput— exceeding 2Gbps—and future Wi-Fi 6 R2 features, including UL MU- MIMO2 that improves UL network capacity in dense environments as well as BT5.2 support.
- Wi-Fi 6E Dual band 2x2 160MHz:REKONG Wi-Fi 6E AX210 module supports legacy Wi-Fi 4, 5, 6 and Wi-Fi 6E and is designed to support Wi-Fi 6 wave 2 features. By implementing the new Wi-Fi 6E technology supporting the new 6GHz band that includes 1200MHz of new contiguous spectrum (>2x compared to 5GHz) with more Gigabit Wi-Fi options and exclusivity to Wi-Fi 6 products.
- BT5.2:On top of existing features, Bluetooth 5.2 includes Isochronous Channel feature which lays the foundation for the implementation of next generation of Bluetooth Audio – Low Energy Audio. Bluetooth 5.2 Core specification also provides the capability to change the transmit power of the devices (local and peer) in order to improve the link quality while not using extra power consumption.
- Project your 2-in-1 or laptop content instantly, without wires, on the big HD screen with stunning image clarity and sound using Wi-Fi Miracast*. Stream movies, videos, games, photos, connect with friends, and more. Experience it all, bigger and better than ever before.Supports hardware-based security and management features built into REKONG Core vPro processors and chipsets that enable IT to manage PCs virtually anywhere, anytime, while reducing deployment costs, improving security and ROI.
- 【Wi-Fi 6E】With Intel Wi-Fi 6E technology network adapter provides strong performance and good compatibility, while reducing power consumption and improving service life.
- 【AX210 NGW Wireless LAN Card】Provides tri-band (6GHz, 5GHz and 2.4GHz) signal. Maximum speed up to 5374Mbps(2400Mbps @6GHz + 2400Mbps @5GHz + 574Mbps @2.4GHz).
- 【Bluetooth 5.3】Based on Bluetooth 5.2, Bluetooth 5.3 adds LE enhanced connection/Host set Controller key length function/LE channel hierarchy function. Make Bluetooth 5.3 lower latency, stronger anti-interference, improve battery life.
- 【Installation Requirements】For motherboards with Intel CPU and M2 network slot, NGFF M2 2230 A/E key.
- 【Compatible System】Support Windows 11/10 64-bit, WiFi and Bluetooth drivers need to be installed on the running PC (search "AX210NGW" from Intel website to download and install wifi and Bluetooth drivers).
- Convert a M.2 Key-E or Key A+E module (such as WiFi, Bluetooth, or Dual Band Wireless Module, etc.) to be used in desktop with M Key M.2 Socket.
- Supports system bus interface: PCIe 1X & USB2.0,Include a USB 5Pin Cable for USB 2.0 signal from PC to USB 5pin header.
- Support M.2 Key-E and Key A+E WiFi, Bluetooth and Dual Band Wireless Module
- 【Compatible desktop PCs with NGFF M2 mother board】: Samsung/Dell/Sony/ACER/ASUS/MSI/Clevo/Terransforce /Hasee Asrock Fatality X X370 etc HP desktop PCs: Only for Intel CPU in 4/5th/6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M2 A/E Key Interface. Lenovo(ThinkPad) Desktop PCs: Only for Intel CPU in 6th/7th/8th generation with NGFF M2 A/E Key Interface. Compatible Desktop PCs with NGFF M2 mother board(no brand limitation): MSI, ASUS, GIGABYTE, HP, DELL, LENOVO etc.
- 【Intel AX210 WiFi Chip】：This WiFi 6e card supports the latest 802.11ax technology, such us OFDMA, 1024QAM, Target Wake Time, deliver from 80MHz to 160MHz higher peak data rates up to 2.4Gbps, and up to 4X capacity improvement in dense or congested environments comparing to 802.11ac.
- 【6GHz Band New Era】：Unlike the crowded 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz bands, the wide-open 6 GHz spectrum is occupied only by efficient WiFi 6 connections, greatly reducing network congestion. Tri-band AX210 card reach max. wifi speed up to 2400Mbps @ 6GHz or 2400Mbps @ 5GHz or 574Mbps @ 2.4GHz.
- 【Blue-Tooth 5.2 Technology】： Built in latest Blue-Tooth 5.2 Technology achieving 2x faster speeds and 4x broader coverage than Blue-Tooth 4.2. Connect as many devices as you want including mouse, earphone, keyboard and other Blue-Tooth devices.
- 【System Compatibility】：Only Support Windows 10/11 (64bit). Driver installation required via EDUP Website or included CD.
What To Look For Choosing The Best M 2 Wireless Card
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best m 2 wireless card that meets your needs.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
For example, if you want a product that will help you lose weight, you would look for a product that is calorie-free or has low calories. Additionally, you would want a product that is healthy and will help you lose weight. If you want a car that will make your commute easier, you might prefer a small car or an SUV.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
When considering a product, it’s critical to consider the pricing and compare it to other alternatives. Do you want to spend a lot of money on a product that won’t work, or would you rather save money and acquire a better, more effective product?
We selected our m 2 wireless card based on these characteristics. Is that where our method ends? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the m 2 wireless card listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always welcome, and we’ll do our best to correct our list as soon as possible.