The market for macro lens for film scanning is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best macro lens for film scanning that you can consider. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Our Top Picks At A Glance
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Macro Lens For Film Scanning People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- The JJC film digitizing adapter set is specially designed for negative copying and converts film to digital files.Compatible with 35mm Slides and Film Negatives.
- The set includes 5 adapter rings, which can be adapted to different brands of camera macro lenses,such as for Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM Lens, EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM, for Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens and NIKKOR Z MC 105mm f/2.8 VR S lens, for Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro Lens and more.
- Easy to install. Just install the setting on the lens and insert the film/slide holder into the front end, you can take negative films and slides continuously, directly restore the negative film to digital photos, and realize the digitization of the negative film.The angle of view and tilt can be adjusted by using the view angle adjustment ring on the barrel.
- This kit is particularly well-suited for the Nikon D850 camera due to its dedicated Negative Digitizer mode and ability to automatically reverse colors in-camera to expedite the digitizing process.
- Package Include: 1 x Barrel Adapter, 4 x Lens Adapters, 1 x 35mm negative film holder, 1x 35mm slide holder
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- ✔ COMPATIBLE WITH ALL SMARTPHONES, TABLETS, and LAPTOPS including ALL iPhone models, Samsung Galaxy and Note, Google Pixel, Huawei and more. CONTENTS INCLUDE: TruView 0.45x Wide Angle Lens, Clarus 15x Macro Lens, TruGrip Lens Clip, GlowClip Mini Rechargeable LED Light + Charging Cable, Quick-Release Lanyard, DuraCase, EasyClip, Cleaning Cloth and LIFETIME WARRANTY.
- ✔ TRUVIEW 0.45x WIDE ANGLE LENS - CAPTURE 45% MORE PICTURE WITH EVERY SNAP: Shoot stunning photos of people, pets, travel scenery, landscapes, architecture, selfies and more. NO DARK CORNERS (vignetting) like cheaper lenses. Crafted from aircraft-grade aluminum and premium optical glass for durability and clarity. Multi-element, coated glass lenses minimize ghosting, reflections, lens flare, and other artifacts. Xenvo cell phone lens attachment is ideal for hobbyists and photography pros alike.
- ✔ CLARUS 15x MACRO LENS - MARVEL YOUR SENSES. MAGNIFY NEARBY SUBJECTS FOR BREATHTAKING, SUPER CLOSE-UP PHOTOS: Capture all the intricacies and details with precision-focus for razor crisp macro photos every time. (For best results, position macro lens approximately 1/2 inch from subject. Not designed for zooming in on distant subjects.) THE TRUGRIP LENS CLIP offers SUPERIOR GRIPPING POWER to fasten your lenses to your cell phone when you're in action mode, framing your next perfect shot.
- ✔ GLOWCLIP RECHARGEABLE LED FILL LIGHT - The GlowClip LED light clips ANYWHERE on your phone to instantly illuminate your subject and surroundings with warm continuous light. The warm and natural LED light is superior to your smartphone's built in flash—which can be blinding and unnatural—especially in darker settings and venues. FEATURES 3 BRIGHTNESS SETTINGS: Low, Medium and High. Say goodbye to frustrating photo "retakes" and hello to brilliant photos the first time.
- ✔ QUICK-RELEASE LANYARD AND TRAVEL CASE - TRANSPORT AND PROTECT YOUR LENS KIT: Perfect for taking your Xenvo lenses with you on the fly. The travel case stores and protects all lens kit components snugly and safely while the quick-release lanyard is the perfect way to carry your lenses on your next outing. Just drape the lanyard and lens around your neck. The quick-release lanyard head makes it a cinch to access your Xenvo lenses in a flash so you never miss another photo moment.
- The negative digitizer is unique design for re-photographing 35mm negatives and slides with select macro lenses. It replaces Nikon ES-2 film digitizing adapter and Nikon ES-1 slide digitizing adapter.
- With four different lens adapters included, it allows you to use this kit on Canon, Nikon and Sony cameras with select macro lenses, such as Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens (New Luxury Version), Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM lens, Canon EF-S 60mm f/2.8 USM lens, Nikon AF Micro-NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8D lens, AF-S DX Micro NIKKOR 40mm f/2.8G lens, Nikon NIKKOR Z MC 50mm f/2.8 Macro lens, Sony FE 50mm f/2.8 Macro lens and Sony FE 90mm f/2.8 Macro G OSS lens.
- Choosing a natural light or a light source with a high-CRI fluorescent is recommended when digitizing film. Moreover, this kit comes with a 6500K/ CRI of 95+ LED backlight. It allows you to adjust the output from level 1 to 10 with two dimming buttons on the controller. *Please be aware that when using an incandescent light source, keep the adapter at least 30cm (1 ft.) from the bulb and don’t use for a long time to avoid damaging the film and holder.
- The negative digitizer is available to find-tuned the angle of view and tilt using the view angle adjustment ring. Rotate the ring to adjust tilt or slide it in or out to choose the angle of view. It’s recommend to use manual focus when digitizing film.
- What You Get: 1x Barrel, 2 x 52-52mm Adapter (2#), 1 x 62-52mm Adapter (3#), 1 x 67mm-52mm Adapter (4#), 1 x 55mm-52mm Adapter (5#), 1 x Slide Mount Holder, 1 x Strip Film Holder, 1 x LED Backlight.
- SCANNING SYNERGY - Use with Photomyne Light Pad when scanning slides and negatives for best results
- PROFESSIONAL 10X MACRO LENS - Turn the tiniest photo subjects into stunning HD images with this magnifying lens. Get up-close and personal photos with total precision and quality with no need to zoom in yourself.
- HIGH-QUALITY LENS - Layered with blue coating, low flare, and broadband antireflection for better photos, as well as continuous focus adjustment. EASY TO USE & ASSEMBLE - Once the lens is screwed together, easily clips to your smartphone's 1X lens. Clip's silicone covering protects the phone from damage while attached.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST SMARTPHONES (IOS AND ANDROID) - Turn any phone's camera into the ultimate scanner and magnifier without the need to zoom. Just attach it to the phone's lens and start scanning. (Not currently compatible with iPhone 13 pro, iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 pro)
- PROTECTIVE CASE & LENS COVERS - Lens comes with a protective travel case with clip, lens caps for both sides of the lens, and a microfiber cloth to keep the lens clean.
- SEE YOUR OLD MEMORIES COME TO LIFE | Cool Tabletop Film Scanner Lets You View Old Negatives & Slide Positives with Your Smartphone | Just Scan & Save to Share with Friends! | Includes Collapsible Cardboard Platform/Film Tray & Battery- Powered LED Backlight for Subtle Illumination & Eco-Friendly Functionality
- ALL YOUR OLD PHOTO TYPES | No More Complicated Scanning Devices or Expensive Digitization Services! | Fun, Cutesie Little Box Lets You Play Around for Hours Without the Headache of Professional Conversion | Compatible with 35mm Color Film Negatives, 35mm Black & White Film Negatives & 35mm Color Slides
- GREAT FOR EXPERIMENTATION | Thinking About Converting Your Old Photos for Real? | Our Affordable Scanner is Mostly for Play, But Has Lots of Working Features You Can Use to Practice | Includes Free Android App for Scanning, Editing & Sharing, Internal LED Backlight, Tray for Slides/Films & Scan Platform for Smartphone - CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into
- CONVENIENT COLLAPSING DESIGN | Platform & Tray Fold Out & Break Down Into the Size of a Small Box for Effortless Storage & Travel | Perfect Portable Companion for a Fun Afternoon with Mom, Grandma or Kids| Cardboard Construction Keeps Things Light—a Great Nostalgic Gift for People of All Ages, No Tech Savvy Required
- SUPER EASY TO OPERATE | Load Film Onto the Tray, Place Your Lens Over the Hole & Tap the Screen to Focus & Capture | Note: Resolution Will Vary Depending on Slide & Camera Quality | If Images Come Out Blurry, Remember to Tap the Screen to Auto-Focus—and Keep Trying! This is Just a Toy, But Great Pics are Possible!
- 【Ultra-Thin and Large】Light panel is only 0.2 inches. The viewable area is slightly larger than A4 size. It can put multiple negatives, photos and slides to be scanned at the same time with your phone.
- 【Ideal Light Source】The brightness of the light can be adjusted in 3 levels. the LED light makes the illumination more even, providing the ideal brightness to capture and digitize your favorite slides and negatives. color temperature: white (10000-12000K)
- 【Convert Slides and Negatives to Digital Images】It provides a perfect backlight for old slides and negatives. It can be used with the SlideScan app (for scanning photo slides) or FilmBox app (for scanning negatives) in your phone to scan slides and negatives and convert them to digital images.
- 【Multiple Power Supply Options】A free USB power cable is included to connect to a PC, laptop, mobile power or USB charger. This light board consumes very little power and does not get hot.
- 【Best Gift】It can be given as a gift to friends who like tracing, drawing, sketching, calligraphy, and viewing film negatives. Easy setup perfect for kids and adults!
- 【15X Zoom Lens】iphone macro lens meet the needs of close-up photography and high-definition details, precision-focus for razor crisp macro photos every time. For best results, position clip on macro approximately 1/2-1 inch from subject. Physical optical zoom, manually tap the screen to focus. ( Not designed for zooming in on distant subjects! )
- 【LED Fill Light】53 LED iphone ring light instantly illuminate your subject and surroundings with warm continuous light. 3 modes: Warm light (3000K), Cool white (4500K) and Daylight (6000K), 3 brightness levels: Low, Medium and High. Side power button long press for 2 seconds to open the fill light. Lightly press the power button to change the light color. Open for the first time, to plug in the USB power cable charging activation!!!
- 【Durable and Stable Clip】Not only ensure the long time use but also super durable to clip securely onto your device without damaging the surface of the object. Macro lenses for iphone is small in size and can be carried with you and can be easily put in the cosmetic bag.
- 【USB Charging】One charge can be used for 100 minutes (maximum brightness can be used for 30 minutes, minimum brightness can be used for 100 minutes), USB port for fast charging, Suitable for all smartphones, tablets and computers.
- 【CompatIble with Smartphones, Tablets and Laptops】 If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us, we are always on-line to help you. Wish you a pleasant shopping trip!
- The Cosmo Mini 300 Copy Stand is very small and compact (it is not a professional copystand) It's more suitable for amateur applications. It is portable and easy to assemble (less than ONE minute). It supports cameras up to 2 lbs. Fully designed and manufactured in USA (for using smartphone instead camera use the "Cosmo Phone Holder,” as an accessory)
- The Baseboard size is 12" x 9.5” x 3/4" and made of melamine board with gray finish.
- The Floating Magnetetic Board (FMB) is 11” x 8.5” and made of a layer of MDF, rubber steel and a laminated printed film with ½” precision grids for initial setting, focusing, sizing, aligning and adjusting. Included 2 magnetic strips to hold the originals flat on the FMB.
- The Steel Post is a unique 1 ½” diameter x 12” height with black wrinkle powder coating.
- The NEW ‘L’ bracket is made of harder and thicker anodized aluminum. It is reversible and it can travel vertically from 7” to (from camera screw) and two holes with 1" distance allow the horizontal movements.
- Tactile Live Production: easily control your favorite tools and platforms.
- 15 Customizable LCD Keys: instantly trigger unlimited actions with a tap.
- Multi Actions: tap once to launch multiple actions simultaneously or sequentially with time intervals.
- Smart Profiles: create unique key configurations for different apps, and switch between them on the fly.
- Powerful Integrations: Elgato 4KCU, OBS, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, Discord, Spotify, Philips Hue, vMix, VoiceMod, and more.
Criteria You Should Consider Before Purchasing The Best Macro Lens For Film Scanning
Not every macro lens for film scanning comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
What are the specific features that I need? 1. You need a product that is comfortable and easy to use. 2. You need a product that is able to handle a lot of wear and tear. 3. You need a product that can last for a long time. 4. You need a product that is affordable. 5. You need a product that is effective and convenient.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We choose our macro lens for film scanning based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And you, the reader, are one of them! Please let us know if any of the macro lens for film scanning listed here are incorrect, irrelevant, not up to date, or simply old. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do everything we can to update our list as quickly as possible.