A good nikon 50 mm lens should have quality, performance and price. If you are looking for a good and reliable nikon 50 mm lens to use, then you should read this post. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated best nikon 50 mm lens that you can consider. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Which Are The Best Nikon 50 Mm Lens From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Nikon 50 Mm Lens People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Fast, upgraded f/1.8, compact FX format prime lens. The picture angle with 35 millimeter (135) format is 47 degree and the maximum reproduction ratio is 0.15X
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes. Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera lens mounting flange): Approximately 2.83 inches diameter x 2.01 inches
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system. Accepts filter type is screw on. Lens construction: 8 elements in 6 groups
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- 50-250mm zoom range equivalent to a 75-375mm lens in 35mm format
- Built-in VR image stabilization up to 5 stops
- Features an assignable control ring
- Image Stabilization: Optical
- Compatible with: Nikon AF-S(Not for AF) Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G.
- Compatible with: Nikon AF-S(Not for AF) Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G.
- Support 58mm UV and lens cap.
- Made of high-quality plastic ABS material，Colour: Black.
- Function: The Item helps to protect the lens to prevent other objects from accidentally injuring it. Improve the quality of photos and avoid beautiful pictures from being disturbed by outside light.
- Compatible for Nikon AF-S(Not for AF) Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G.
- Compatible for Nikon AF-S(Not for AF) Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G Lens.
- The snap-on center pinch design makes it easy to install and remove.
- Made of high-quality plastic ABS material，Colour: Black.
- The leash can be glued to the surface of any camera lens cover to avoid losing the lens cover when taking pictures, and no longer worry about the frequent loss of the lens cover.
- High-speed normal lens Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition, Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs.
- Lens Cap Cover Keeper Protector for Nikon AF NIKKOR 50mm f/1.2 f/1.4 f/1.4D f/1.8D
- Works with: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G
- Works with: Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.4G
- Lens not zoomable
- Focal Length : 50 mm, Minimum Focus Distance - 1.5 ft.( 0.45 m)
- FX in DX Crop Mode 35mm Film. Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 6/5
- Note: Autofocus is not supported by D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D3100, D3200, D3300, D3400, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, and D5600 cameras--lens may be used with manual focus only. Be sure to check your camera's lens-compatibility information before selecting a new lens.
- F/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 12-50mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
What To Look For Before Buying Best Nikon 50 Mm Lens
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best nikon 50 mm lens that meets your needs.
When it comes to choosing the right product for you, there are a few things to think about. The first is what you need the product for. You might need a car that can go fast, or you might need a product that will help you get through the day. If you need a product that can do both, itï’s best to choose something with multiple uses.
For example, if you want a product that will help you lose weight, you would look for a product that is calorie-free or has low calories. Additionally, you would want a product that is healthy and will help you lose weight. If you want a car that will make your commute easier, you might prefer a small car or an SUV.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
There are numerous advantages to a certain product. On the product’s website, you’ll find a list of advantages. There are, however, several products that offer distinct benefits not found in other goods. Some items, for example, include antioxidants that can help lessen the risk of cancer. Other products contain substances that aid in the improvement of sleep quality or cognitive function.
We choose our nikon 50 mm lens based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is our top goal. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the nikon 50 mm lens listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.