A good ro buddie replacement filters should have quality, performance and price. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. Thankfully, we have taken care of all of your requirements and provided our readers with 10 top rated best ro buddie replacement filters that you can consider. We believe these items will save you time and money.
Here Are Our Top 10 Ro Buddie Replacement Filters At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best ro buddie replacement filters and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Ro Buddie Replacement Filters You Should Consider In 2022
- RO BUDDIE SEDIMENT CARTRIDGE: AquaticLife RO Buddie Sediment Filter Cartridge captures and reduces unwanted particulate material such as sand, silt, and rust from water which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- INLINE DESIGN: The inline sediment cartridge design makes it easy to plumb into many different types of filtration needs. Use it as a prefilter prior to carbon filtration. Simply connect to the molded 1/4" Female Pipe Threads (FPT) on each end of the cartridge.
- TRANSLUCENT FOR EASY VIEWING: This sediment filter has a translucent polyethylene housing for easy viewing of the cartridge to know when it's time to replace. Replace every 3-6 months or 1,500 gallons of total water passing through the cartridge.
- FITS NON-AQUATICLIFE BRANDS: The RO Buddie replacement sediment filter for reverse osmosis/deionization systems can be used for AquaticLife models 540016, 540017, 540019, and other RO & RO/DI brands, including Geekpure, APEC, and LiquaGen.
- UNSURPASSED QUALITY AND SATISFACTION: AquaticLife manufactures an assortment of aquarium and water filtration equipment. Every product that goes out the door meets our highest quality standards and quality.
- RO/RODI CARTRIDGES PACK – AquaticLife RO Buddie reverse osmosis replacement water filter cartridges set includes (1) Carbon Block Filter, (1) Sediment Cartridge, and (1) Color Changing Deionization Resin.
- SEDIMENT CARTRIDGE – The 5 Micron Sediment Filter Cartridge captures and reduces unwanted particulate material such as sand, silt, and rust from water which affects the taste and appearance of your water.
- CARBON BLOCK FILTER – The 5 Micron Activated Carbon Block Filter Cartridge removes 1 PPM chlorine for up to 2,500 gallons of water and conditions the water prior to the RO Membrane for up to six months.
- COLOR-CHANGING DEIONIZATION RESIN – Mixed-Bed Deionization Filter Cartridge removes the remaining TDS from membrane-filtered water. DI Resin physically changes colors from Blue to Tan when depleted.
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST RO/RODI UNITS – These RO replacement filters are compatible with AquaticLife RO/RODI units and are also the compatible replacement filters for Geekpure, APEC, and LiquaGen, and other RO, RODI brands.
- RO BUDDIE REPLACEMENT CARTRIDGE – Reduce chlorine and harmful contaminants from your home’s water prior to reverse osmosis membrane filtration.
- CARBON BLOCK FILTER – The Activated Carbon Block Filter removes 1 PPM chlorine for up to 1,500 gallons of the total water that passes through the cartridge.
- INLINE CARTRIDGE DESIGN – Inline design makes it easy to plumb into many different types of filtration needs. This carbon cartridge fits AquaticLife and other reverse osmosis deionization water filter systems.
- POLISHES THE FLAVOR OF WATER – The inline carbon filter reduces the organic compounds in water and polishes the flavor of the water when used with a Reverse Osmosis water storage tank.
- MOLDED ¼” CONNECTIONS - Each end of the cartridge has ¼” Female Pipe Threads (FPT) for easy connections to press fittings or standard plumbing components.
- RO/RODI FILTER CARTRIDGES PACK – RO Buddie replacement cartridges pack includes (1) Carbon Block Filter, (1) Sediment Cartridge, and (1) 50 GPD TFC Membrane Filter.
- SEDIMENT CARTRIDGE – The Sediment Filter Cartridge captures and reduces unwanted particulate material such as sand, silt, and rust from water which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- CARBON BLOCK FILTER – The Activated Carbon Block Filter removes 1 PPM chlorine for up to 2,500 gallons of water and conditions the water prior to the RO Membrane for up to six months.
- TFC MEMBRANE FILTER – Thin Film Composite (TFC) Membrane for standard RO systems and the RO Buddie features polyamide membrane material with a negative charge that removes harmful substances.
- INLINE CARTRIDGE DESIGN – Inline design makes it easy to plumb into many different types of filtration needs. These cartridges fit AquaticLife and other reverse osmosis deionization water filter systems.
- REVERSE OSMOSIS FILTER SET – RO Buddie replacement filters for reverse osmosis systems include (1) Inline Carbon Cartridge, (1) 100 GPD Membrane Filter, and (1) Sediment Cartridge.
- INLINE CARBON BLOCK FILTER – The activated carbon block filter conditions the water prior to the RO Membrane for up to six months. It polishes the flavor of water.
- INLINE SEDIMENT CARTRIDGE – The sediment filter cartridge captures and reduces unwanted material such as sand and silt from water which affect the taste and appearance of your water.
- 100 GPD MEMBRANE – The 100 GPD reverse osmosis membrane helps reduce water fragments down to 1/10,000 of a micron. It helps with up to 98% of the TDS from supply water.
- EASY TO PLUMB DESIGN – Inline cartridge design makes it easy to plumb into many different types of filtration needs. These water filter cartridges fit AquaticLife and other reverse osmosis water filter systems.
- ????MATERIAL SAFETY: MS Reverse Osmosis (RO) membranes are made from 100% food-grade Thin Film Composite (TFC) material for ultimate purification performance with high permeate flow, tested by an independent third-party to meet NSF/ANSI 58 standards, providing safe-clean drinking water.
- ????HEALTHY DRINKING: 50 GPD RO membrane with a high 97% stabilized salt rejection rate. Hundreds of impurities are reduced by over 99% through the 0.0001-micron TFC membrane layer, including heavy metals (fluoride, calcium, magnesium, lead, colloids, chromium, and nitrates), organic materials, and harmful minerals, including other soluble salts found in water resources.
- ????UNIVERSAL MEMBRANE SIZE: Industry-standard element size 11.75 x 1.75-inch, designed to fit in standard 1812/2012 residential-style RO membrane housings utilizing a 2-inch internal diameter. Suitable for most Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System.
- ????WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Reverse osmosis water filter replacement for standard membranes including but not limited to APEC MEM-ES-50, Aquatic Life 330084, AXEON TF-1812-50, Dow Filmtec TW30-1812-50, Express Water FLTMEME50, FS TFC TFC-1812-50, GE FX12M, iSpring MC5.
- ????LONG-LIFE: The membrane element, shipped dry in an original sealed package, has a life expectancy between 24 to 36 months, based on average feedwater quality, temperature, and incoming water pressure.
- 150 GPD RO MEMBRANE - Reverse Osmosis membrane elements for home drinking water are the industry's most reliable method of water filtration. Provides stable, high rejection (97%) of contaminates even with high TDS water sources. To remove particles down to 1/10,000 of a micron ( which is 98% of impurities including Organic, inorganic, And chemicals).
- STANDARD SIZE - Universal compatible for RO membrane dimensions 12" x 2.0", Fits standard 1812/2012 RO membrane housing. This model's capacity 150 GPD at 60 PSI.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: RO membrane filter replacement for standard size membranes including but not limited to Express-Water RO10DX / RO10DXBN / RO10DXC / RO10XCBN / RO10MX / RO10MXBN / RO10MXC / RO10MXCG, iSpring PH100 / RCC100P / RCC1UP / RCC1UP-AK, Aquatic Life RO Buddie (RO buddy replacement cartridges).
- HIGH QUALITY - Our RO membranes are made of Polyamide Thin-Film Composite, food-grade and non-toxic, BPA-free, and they have been tested to meet NSF/ANSI 58 Standards by independent laboratory testing. LIFE SPAN Depends on feed water quality. Use general city tap water, which can usually be used for 24 months.
- If you have any questions about our RO membrane, please feel free to contact us, we will definitely provide you with a satisfactory solution.
- Polyamide membrane material with a negative charge removes harmful substances
- 11-3/4" standard size fits AquaticLife and other brands of RO units
- Spiral-wound and tape wrapped element ensures a long two-year life
- High Quality 50GPD RO Membrane: Our Reverse Osmosis Membrane is made of high quality and imported polyamide film composite material, has the characteristics of water saving, large water flow and stable performance.
- Universal Filter: The 50GPD Reverse Osmosis Membrane can take place of other 1812-50GPD or 1812-75GPD model membrane, applied for residential RO purifier of any brand (fits in standard 2’’ID, membrane housing sizes 1.8’’X 12’’). Dry type Membrane, Maximizing shelf life.the ratio of pure water and waste water is 1:1.
- High Salt Rejection: The Reverse Osmosis membrane is rated at 50 Gallons per Day, adopts physical filtration, which is long acting and stable, rejection rate is up to 97%, rejects impurities down to 0.0001 micron, it can effectively remove up to 99% of over 1,000 contaminants from your water, including inorganic salt, organic, rubber mass, harmful minerals and harmful chemicals added into tap water treatment etc.
- Protect Your Health: The output water is flowing water, sweet and tasty, effectively avoid second pollution, provide healthier and cleaning water for your family.
- Long Life Span: 24-36 months life span which is depend on your feed water quality, 1-Year limited warranty. User Friendly Design, Easy installation. It is suitable for most Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System. Please note to flush new membrane 30 minutes when used for the first time.
- DEPENDABLE FILTRATION – Vontron RO Membranes work to remove hard water contaminants that may be present in your water. They are applicable to residential reverse osmosis systems and other water purifying devices in hospitals and laboratories.
- EFFECTIVELY REMOVES TDS IN WATER – When water passes through the RO membrane filter, TDS (total dissolved solids) are removed. The 0.0001-micron membrane effectively removes up to 97.5% of the TDS in the water.
- SUITABLE FOR USE ON MANY SYSTEMS – The RO membrane filter replacement fits standard reverse osmosis water filtration systems. It works under extra-low pressure and is compatible with most RO and RO/DI units on the market.
- DRINKING WATER TREATMENT CERTIFIED – The high-quality materials used in this reverse osmosis water filter cartridge membrane are drinking water treatment certified by NSF to ANSI 58 standards for drinking water applications. Measures: 1.8"x11.7".
- QUALITY CRAFTSMANSHIP AND SATISFACTION – Designed for best results with superior materials and core technology of membrane manufacturing, Vontron is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of membrane filters.
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Ro Buddie Replacement Filters
Before choosing a ro buddie replacement filters, you should take the following considerations into account.
In order to choose the best product for you, itï’s important to understand your needs. You need to know what you need and what your goals are. Once you know these things, itï’s easier to find a product that meets those needs.
When youï’re looking for a product, itï’s important to find the right price and right size. Itï’s also important to find a product that will meet your needs. For example, if youï’re looking for a new car, you need to find a car that meets your needs and fits your budget. The same thing goes for products. You need to find the right product for the right price and the right size.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We choose our ro buddie replacement filters based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. Please let us know if any of the ro buddie replacement filters included here is incorrect, irrelevant, or just outdated. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.