A good suspa c16 06389 should have quality, performance and price. To make the decision about which one to buy, it can be challenging as you have to screen through so many options. However, our team has compiled a list of 10 popular and top rated best suspa c16 06389 that you can consider if you want to buy one. These resources will not only do you good but will save you money as well.
Here Are Our Top 10 Suspa C16 06389 At A Glance
If you don’t have enough time, check out this shortlist of the best suspa c16 06389 and choose the one you like the most.
10 Best Suspa C16 06389 You Should Consider In 2022
- Extended Length: 13.98" (center to center of ball socket ends)
- Compressed Length: 8.9"
- Force: 24 pounds of pressure
- End Fittings: 10mm nylon ball sockets
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY from the manufactured date.
- 14 inch 24lb Gas Struts -- Interchange Part Number: C16-06389, C1606389； Extended Length (Center-to-Center): 14" (356 mm); Compressed Length (Center-to-Center): 8.8" (224 mm); Force: 24 Lbs (107 N) Per Strut, 2 Struts per set, not 1;
- C16-06389 14 inch Gas Spring -- ARANA C16-06389 struts could be used as the replacement parts for pickup truck cap canopy, leer topper, camper shell window, pickup truck toolbox lid weatherguard tool box, etc.
- 14 inch 24lb Gas Prop Struts -- Please confirm the Interchange Number of your old sturts if you use the struts as the replacement, and re-check the length before purchasing to avoid buy wrongly;
- 【14 inch 24 lb Gas Shocks -- Most suitable support weight is between 18-26 pounds if using for DIY builds; Note: the struts could only be compressed after installing successfully!
- 18 Months Support-- If any questions or dissatisfactions before/after purchasing or need installing/using guide, please message ARANA directly to let us provide in-time assistance to you!
- ❤【Product Dimensions】-- .Extended Length:14 inch[355mm] , Stroke 5.08 inch [ 129 mm ]，Perfect fits for rear lift doors of truck camper cover
- ❤【Characteristic】--.C16 - 06389 Gas Spring ;Force: 24 pounds of pressure
- ❤【Fit】--.End Fittings: 10mm nylon ball sockets
- ❤【Package Includes】--.Packing: 2 pcs × gas lift supports
- ❤【Buy Confidence】--.For any reason you're not completely satisfied,can ask for a replacement or refund wthin 3 months.
- (Please pay more attention with the compressed and extended length before you boght it)Force is 24 Lbs Per Prop and Force Per Set is 48 Lbs
- Specifications: Extended Length: 14.02 inches, Compressed Length: 8.27 inch, Shaft End Fitting: Ball Socket U Band (Nylon)=10mm=3/8"=.39", Body End Fitting: Ball Socket U Band (Nylon)=10mm=3/8"=.39"
- Interchange Part Number: SE140P25S10, SE140P25, 2941EL, 6108KA, 4387KN, 8409QP, BPG2409, 004414, 5439EP, C16-06389, C1606389
- Qty: 2pcs; Placement: Universal Like Camper Rear Window, Tonneau Cover, Window Lift Support
- Attention: Please check the description and compatibility chart before your purchasing. We provide ONE YEAR WARRANTY for all our lift supports.
- Compressed Length (Center-to-Center): 8.3in (210mm)
- Extended Length (Center-to-Center): 12.2in (310mm).
- Force: 24 Lbs (107 N) (Per Prop)
- End Fittings: 10mm Nylon Ball Sockets.
- Set of Two.
- ✅ Interchange Part Number: 017079,1598EJ,1613EV,3002EE,3817LY,520090,86100,95811,C1615002,C1615072,C1616552,C1616720,CS172090,FLF11,FLF11F,FLN11G,GS520090,GS520090WINN,ML3690,SE170P90,SE170P90S10,SG520090,SL3690,SL36901,SL36905,SPDGS520090,SPDGS520090WINN
- ✅ 17 inch 90lb Gas Struts -- Extended Length (Center-to-Center): 17" (432 mm); Compressed Length (Center-to-Center): 10.25" (260 mm); Force: 90 Lbs (400 N) Per Strut, 2 Struts per set, not 1;
- ✅ C1616552 17 inch Gas Spring -- ARANA C1615002 struts could be used as the replacement parts for camper shell, travel trailer bed, motorhome storage/basement doors, boat hatch, DIY Builds, etc.
- ✅ 17 inch 90lb Gas Prop Struts -- Please confirm the Interchange Number of your old sturts if you use the struts as the replacement, and re-check the length before purchasing to avoid buy wrongly;
- ✅ 17 inch 90 lb Gas Shocks -- Most suitable support weight is between 75-100 pounds if using for DIY builds; Note: the struts could only be compressed after installing successfully!
- 【Part Number】: C16-06389, C1606389. Force: 24 pounds of pressure.
- 【Exact fit 】original equipment design ensures easy installation and precise operation.End Fittings: fits 10mm nylon ball sockets
- 【Dimension】Extended Length A [in]: 13.98, Compressed Length B [in]: 8.90, Stroke C [in]: 5.08.
- 【High Quality】After QPQ processing, the stroke rod surface light clear, small friction resistance, no blunt, anti-rust, anti-wear to extends product life
- 【Vehicle Location】: Gas spring lift struts for rear lift doors of truck caps.Easy to install.
- Extended Length (Center-to-Center): 17.1in (435mm)
- Compressed Length (Center-to-Center): 10.8in (275mm)
- 28 LB Force Per Prop, 56 LB Force Per Pair
- End Fittings: 10mm Nylon Ball Sockets
- Lift Supports Fit: Chevrolet Tracker 1990 - 1997, Geo Tracker 1990 - 1997, Suzuki Tracker 1990-1997
What To Look For Before Buying Best Suspa C16 06389
Before choosing a suspa c16 06389, you should take the following considerations into account.
When it comes to choosing the right product for you, there are a few things to think about. The first is what you need the product for. You might need a car that can go fast, or you might need a product that will help you get through the day. If you need a product that can do both, itï’s best to choose something with multiple uses.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
There are many benefits to a specific product. You can find a list of benefits on the productï’s website. But there are also many products that have unique benefits that you donï’t find on other products. For example, some products have antioxidants that help reduce the risk of cancer. Other products have ingredients that help improve sleep quality or improve cognitive function.
We choose our suspa c16 06389 based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. We have a last layer of filtration because reader pleasure is paramount to us. And you, the reader, are part of that group. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the suspa c16 06389 listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.