The market for telephoto lens for sony a6000 is vast, and there are a lot of similar products available. Making a purchase decision can be difficult because there are so many things to consider. Weï’ve taken care of all of your requirements and put together 10 top rated best telephoto lens for sony a6000 that you can consider. We believe these items will save you time and money.
Which Are The Best Telephoto Lens For Sony A6000 From Our Choice
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Telephoto Lens For Sony A6000 You Should Consider In 2022
- Fast telephoto lens
- ED glass compensates for aberrations
- Circular aperture with nine blades for beautiful blur effects, minimum focus distance 0.8 m
- Linear motor for precise, quiet focusing
- Box contents: SEL-85F18, cap: ALC-SH150, front lens cap: ALC-F67S, rear lens cap: ALC-R1EM
- Full frame compatible with a 24.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 16.4 degree angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Constructed of 15 Glass Elements in 12 Groups and boasts a minimum focusing distance of only 1.0 ft.
- Aperture range of f/2.8 - f/32 with 9 diaphragm blades;Maximum Diameter: 2.85 inches
- Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Glass
- 【85MM F1.8 AF LENS FOR SONY】The 85mm focal length can be easily switched between a half-length portrait and a full-length portrait. Whether it's a full-frame body or APS-C, you will find that you always have the right distance from the subject when using the 85mm lens.
- 【AUTO FOCUS】Comes with steady,fast and smooth AUTO FOCUS,Which can capture the high speed moving objects,widely compatible with Full Frame camera A7III A7RIII A7RII A7II etc,after installing Sony camera, support Sony body to view aperture, shutter, exposure compensation and other information.
- 【ACCURATE & PRECISE CONTACT】The lens is equipped with metal electronic contacts,supports EXIF information transmission, electronic automatic iris adjustment,can record digital photo attribute information and shooting data.
- 【10 ELEMENTS IN 7 GROUPS】Features with 10 elements in 7 groups, ideal aperture with 9 blades.New optical technology for good image quality.85mm large aperture telephoto portrait fixed-focus lens, support EF mount.Using an ED lens
- 【DURABLE STRUCTURE WITH HOOD PROTECTION】Rugged, all-metal body structure ensures lens assembly accuracy and durability;Designed with LENS HOOD which can be use to reduce flare or scattering light of ghosts and avoid rain,snow or sticking to the front of the lens.
- Portrait-perfect sharpness and bokeh: Great sharpness and smooth bokeh of a well-designed mid-range telephoto prime lens for portraiture, and the LD85F18E is a standout choice. It features a compact, lightweight design for mobility, with high-performance optics and a large F1.8 maximum aperture that deliver outstanding image quality. An excellent second lens for both full-frame and APS-C camera users.
- - FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with: Sony A9 / A7R III / A7R II / A7R / A7S II / A7S / A7 III / A7 II / A7 / NEX-7 / NEX-6 / NEX-5 / NEX-5N / NEX-5R / NEX-5T / NEX-3 / NEX-C3 / NEX-F3 / NEX-3N / A6500 / A6300 / A6000 / A5100 / A5000 / A3000 / QX1
- Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- - Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
- High-power 500mm telephoto focal length - This lens is a tremendous lens for anyone shooting at a distance from their subject, including sports and wildlife photography. It's lightweight (22.6 oz/641 g) and compact (just 11.7"/29.7cm long) and it focuses as close as 33' (10m).
- The aperture range is f/8.0 to f/32.0. This manual focus lens has an aluminum alloy body with Diamond Black finish, with fully multi-coated low-dispersion optical glass
- High index, low-dispersion multi-coated optical glass to reduce flare
- 2X Teleconverter doubles the power of your lens to 1000mm. - Filter thread: 67mm
- Includes T-mount adapter for digital and 35mm Sony Alpha E-Mount SLR cameras Including Sony a7r, a7s, a7, a3000, a5000, a5100, a6000, a6300, a6500, NEX-7, NEX-6, NEX-5T, NEX-5N, NEX-5R, 3N
- The 24.3MP APS-C-sized Exmor APS HD CMOS sensor and BIONZ X image processor work together to produce high resolution, well-detailed imagery with minimal noise and notable low-light quality and sensitivity to ISO 25600. The sensor utilizes a gapless on-chip lens design, which fills the gaps between neighboring pixels with optimized lenses that match the angle of incidence to increase light gathering ability and produce edge-to-edge sharpness and quality. The processor also contributes t
- The Fast Hybrid AF system utilizes both a 179-point phase-detection system and 25-point contrast-detection system to achieve precise focus in as little as 0.06 sec. Utilizing a Spatial Object Detection algorithm, this fast focusing system first employs the phase-detection AF points to quickly bring the subject into focus and then uses the contrast-detection AF points, with wide AF coverage, to fine-tune the sharpness for ensured accuracy. Beyond supporting single shot modes, this syste
- Full HD 1080p video recording is supported at 60, 30, and 24 fps in the high-quality 50 Mbps XAVC S codec. Other recording options include the ability to utilize the AVCHD and MP4 codecs, with support for recording up to 1080p60 video at 28 Mbps. Dual video recording is supported, as well, with the ability to select either XAVC S or AVCHD codecs plus a duplicate MP4 file to be recorded at the same time for greater efficiency when sharing videos online. Additionally, using the integrate
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity enables the a6000 to instantly share imagery to mobile devices for direct sharing online to social networking, via email, and to cloud storage sites. NFC (Near Field Communication) is also supported, which allows for one-touch connection between the camera and compatible mobile devices; no complex set-up is required. Once connected, the linked mobile device can also display a live view image on its screen and remotely control the camera's shutter.
- An ideal complement to many kit zooms, the Sony E 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS Lens opens the door to many telephoto perspectives with its 82.5-315mm equivalent focal length range on APS-C-format E-mount cameras. This portrait-length to mid-tele reach is ideal for a range of subjects, from portraits to distant sports and landscapes, and its sleek size also makes it a great travel companion.
- Warm Tips: This is a FULL Manual Lens, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that's why it shows "LENS NOT ATTACHED", please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly. Tips to use our Manual Lens: 1) Set the mode dial to Manual (M). 2) Set the Release w/o Lens option in the camera menu to Enable. 3) Set the Shutter lock option in the camera menu to Off: no lens.
- Fine tune the front focusing ring to make subject in-focus and take a sample picture. If the picture turns out dark, take the following steps to improve, 1. Lower the shutter speed, from 1/500s down to 1/100s or slower 1/50 etc; 2. Raise the ISO Number, from ISO 100 to ISO 200/400/800 etc; 3. Use a remote shutter release and tripod to increase image stability; 4. Switch position to allow more environmental light coming through the lens into the camera imaging sensor.
- Multi coated low-dispersion glass, anti-reflection coating, manual focus telephoto zoom lens to use with DSLR SLR cameras.
- ADVANCED OPTICS / SUPER ZOOM / SOLID FULL METAL CONSTRUCTION / MANUAL FOCUSING
- Built-in T mount design, for most dslr cameras on the market with corresponding T Ring, such as T2-Canon/T2-Nikon/T2-Sony etc.
- QUICK SPECS: Push/Pull Zoom, Manual Focus, Minimum Focus Distance: 5.25' (1.6 m), Aperture -16, Filter Size 62mm, 4 Elements in 2 groups Multi-coated Glass Optics, Rotating Tripod Mount, 5-Year Warranty
- NEW AND IMPROVED: The Newly improved Opteka 420-800mm lens incorporates multi coated glass optics for the sharper images. Its 4 elements in 2 groups have been digitally-optimized to give the best image possible without braking the bank. A built in rotating tripod mount has also been added to help stabilize the lens especially when using the 2x converter which increases the zoom to an incredible 1600mm.
- ADVANCED OPTICS: Featuring an optimized design, this lens uses mirrors and a series of 4 optical glass elements in 2 groups to reduce chromatic and spherical aberrations. A anti-reflective coating suppresses lens flare and ghosting for increased contrast and color fidelity.
- SUPER ZOOM: Manual focus 420-800mm or 840-1600mm with the 2x converter, this lens is not only a superb long range choice, but also performs well in a variety of scenes from sports and surveillance to everyday shooting.
- SOLID CONSTRUCTION: An all metal yet light weight body and rear mount allow this lens to withstand wear and tear much better than plastic lenses while commanding a rugged, solid feel when using indoor and outdoor.
- This Sony Alpha a6000 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens Bundle comes complete in box supplied accessories (Import Model, 1 Year Seller Warranty).
- For live view monitoring, image playback, and menu navigation, both a large rear monitor and detailed electronic viewfinder are available.
- The 0.39 inch 1,440k-dot Tru-Finder OLED EVF offers 100 percent frame coverage and a refined optical design to provide a natural viewing perspective and magnification.
- The E PZ 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS Lens from Sony offers a versatile equivalent zoom range of 24-75mm as well as a retractable design that makes your system much more manageable when not in use.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, with support for NFC-enabled devices, is also integrated into the a6000 to support remote camera control and image sharing to linked mobile devices.
- Capture life in high resolution with 24MP APS-C sensor
- Compact & lightweight Mirrorless DSLR for everyday use
- Easy and intuitive controls help you shoot like a pro
- Smartphone remote control & sharing via NFC & Wi-FiWhat you see is what you get with an OLED ViewfinderConvenient features: Tilt LCDpop-up flash and MI shoeEnhance your camera and creativity with Camera Apps
Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Telephoto Lens For Sony A6000
Not every telephoto lens for sony a6000 comes with the same specifications & price. So, you should choose the one that will serve your purpose and save your wallet.
There are a few factors to consider while selecting the appropriate product for you. The first consideration is what you intend to use the product for. You may require a speedy vehicle or a product that will assist you in getting through the day. It’s advisable to find a product that has numerous applications if you need something that can accomplish both.
The second thing to consider is what type of product you want. Do you want a product thatï’s easy to use, or do you want something thatï’s more complex? Do you want something small or something large? These are all important considerations when it comes to finding the right product for your needs.
The third factor to examine is the price range within which you are willing to spend for the product. Are you willing to pay a little more than others, or more than is necessary? When it comes to finding the best product for your needs, this is another key factor to consider.
When youï’re looking at products, itï’s important to compare and contrast them. This will help you make a decision that is best for you. You donï’t have to choose one product over another ï’ you can comparison shop and find the best product for your needs.
We choose our telephoto lens for sony a6000 based on these characteristics. Is it the end of our procedure? No way. The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website to ensure that you have access to up-to-date and relevant information. Because reader satisfaction is our main priority, we have a last layer of filtration. And one of them is you, the reader! If any of the telephoto lens for sony a6000 listed here are wrong, irrelevant, out of date, or simply outdated, please let us know. Your suggestions are always appreciated, and we’ll do our best to update our list as soon as possible.